In the 1950s Robert Kinsey, the first scientist to study human sexuality in detail, once likened the orgasm to “the crescendo, climax, and sudden stillness achieved by an orchestra of human emotions… an explosion of tensions, and to sneezing.” That definition has since been boiled down to “something that is awesome”. However you like to describe the culmination of your chosen sexual act, always remember that studies have shown that having an orgasm is good for one’s health, in moderation, of course. Take a moment to read through the science of orgasms, and discover what it means in the animal kingdom, too.
An orgasm is a sexual climax or peak. Orgasm occurs as a result of continued sexual stimulation. During an orgasm, there is a strong feeling of excitement and intense physical pleasure. Sexual stimulation may be sexual intercourse, hand rubbing and squeezing, called masturbation, or other activities that excite the sex organs. During an orgasm, a person’s body usually spasms (shakes or trembles) and the person’s brain activity changes quickly. Orgasms may happen when people are asleep. When men ejaculate in their sleep, this is often called a “wet dream”.
Orgasms happen to other mammals when they have sex, in a similar way.
The penis usually becomes hard before an orgasm, and softens again after. When a man has an orgasm, he feels a very strong and enjoyable feeling, sometimes throughout his entire body. In a man, an orgasm usually happens at the same time as an ejaculation, which is an involuntary release of semen through the penis. Young boys can orgasm, but there may be no semen because semen release usually occurs only after puberty has started. After an orgasm, men usually experience a deep sense of relaxation, usually felt in the groin and the thighs. Usually the stronger the orgasm, the deeper the relaxation and the longer the relaxation will last.
A woman’s orgasm begins in her clitoris, which is the counterpart of the man’s penis. It is preceded by an erection of the clitoris and a moistening of the opening of the vagina. When a woman experiences a full orgasm, her uterus, vagina, anus, and pelvic muscles undergo a series of rhythmic contractions. Most women find these contractions very pleasurable.
- ↑ van Netten JJ, Georgiadis JR, Nieuwenburg A, Kortekaas R (April 2008). “8-13 Hz fluctuations in rectal pressure are an objective marker of clitorally-induced orgasm in women”. Archives of Sexual Behavior 37 (2):
If you want to avoid the disease, do not bother to undergo a difficult process. Just make your body orgasms every day. Disease would disappear instantly. it help you sleep well, relieve stress and burn calories, there are also several other reasons why you need to have sex more often. klik here to download for more information.
Are you including the person can produce an orgasm every day? If yes, then lucky you.! The reason is, women can regularly orgasm will appear more energetic and avoid the threat of disease, as expressed to a new study released by Mid Day.
According to the team from the Women’s Health Program in Australia, women who have high levels of sex life, she will have a more vibrant vitality and a better psychological outlook than those who only have sex less than twice a month. A recent study says that women who have sex more than twice a week, have a lesser risk of getting a heart attack, than women who had sex less than once a month.
women who are sexually not very satisfied with satisfaction tend to have low self welfare and lacking in vitality.”
“These findings highlight the importance of addressing these areas as an important part of health care because women may be uncomfortable discussing this issue with their doctor,
In this study, is known to have 90 percent of women having their sexual activity with a partner where 50 percent do it because the agenda of partner initiatives. Female sexual activity are more likely to be influenced by the presence of a partner, health partners, and sexual function are not addressed in this study.
“The fact that these things are identified as a satisfaction for maintaining the level of sexual activity of women is greatest, ie, due to expectations of behavior and of their partners,” said Professor Susan Davis, senior author who is also based on the Women’s Health Program in Australia.
It also strengthens the fact that the frequency of sexual activity in women can not be used as a reliable indicator as part of sexual welfare, “added the expert.
Sexual medicine expert, Dr. Irwin Goldsten said, “This emphasizes the role and importance of sexual health on the health and welfare of women as a whole.
this also applies to men.
Okay that’s All About Article Orgasm Every Day It Protects From Disease, Hopefully the Article useful to you. if anyone wants to add, criticize, or suggestions regarding this article please comment below or contact me
2.5 Characteristics Female Orgasm Real Or Fake Results of a study, 70 percent of women fake orgasms to please their partner. Some features of the female orgasm may need to be known by the men to see if their partner is really having an orgasm or merely pretending.
– As reported by iVillage, the first feature of the female orgasm can be seen from the nipple and clit. If you have an orgasm, a woman’s clitoris will harden. This is also true for female nipple. If the nipples or clitoris does not harden but the couple seemed to be like having an orgasm, could be a 95 percent chance the woman faked her orgasms.
– The second feature can be seen from the breath and heartbeat of the woman. Listen to her breathing in his ear, if the weight means she will achieve something. Breathing will be heavier when the woman reaches orgasm. Her heart rate would be even faster as you approach orgasm. If these two things do not happen, it could be he’s just pretending to please their partner.
– The third characteristic can be seen from the size of her pupils. Pupils are dilated so the sign of a woman reach orgasm during intercourse. If you are having sex with a partner in a dark room, would be difficult to know if her pupils dilated or not. The third trick can be done in a bright room. When making love, ask your partner’s eyes. Women usually want to do it because they feel it is romantic. You have to actually remember how her pupils during orgasm and compare it when the show finished making love.
– A fourth feature is the lip color. Women who experience orgasm lips will change color becomes increasingly red. It is not just occur on the lips on the face alone. Vaginal lips will experience a similar color change. So when you start to penetrate, consider the color of her lips. Then compare the time couples reach orgasm. If it does not change the red lips, she could be faking it.
– Characteristics last or fifth characteristic is the attitude after orgasm. One that could be a sign of women fake orgasms or not is to see how his attitude after reaching a climax. Is he just got up from bed or choose to lie down? If the selection is the first, your spouse probably besarmemalsukan orgasm. On reaching orgasm, the chemical effects that will happen is the eyes glaze and the body becomes limp. So that a woman usually takes a few minutes to lie down to enjoy the moment.
FREE ORGASM PROBLEM ‘S CONSULTATIONS VIA COMMENT OR EMAIL
tye end @ copyright Dr iwan suwandy 2011