CREATED BY Dr IWAN S
FROM HIS PRIVATE POSTAL HISTORY DAN VINTAGE BOOKS COLLECTIONS
limited private E-book special for Premium member
Jakarta@copyright Dr Iwan s 2010
1. After 25 years adventure and hunting the unique collections of Korean War, Dr Iwan s will starting this very rare book because very difficult to found the information and collection from that area especially North Korea,
2. During visit Seoul, South Korea in 2007, Dr iwan had hunting from the insadong flea market and found rare korea book “100 Years of Korea” written in Korean script language this time korea was called Chosen. and also have many pictures , document of south korea , none from North Korea, I have seen the catalogue o North Korea stamps but the trader didnot want to sold.
3. In Indonesia , I have found some very rare book and stamps from North and South Korea, will illustrated in this e-book. The North Korea book very rare, but I found four rare books ,
1)”Korea”issued by Korean Overseas Information service,Ministry of Cultyure and Information,Seoul, Korea,1977
2) “Democratic People’s Republic of Korea,Foreign language Publishing House,Pyongyang.1958
3) “One days Of Korea through Picture (1986) in native korean script languange.
4)Seamaul,RePublik of Korea, office of presdien of Korea Apark Chung Hee,1975.
and also many other literatures, some info also from wikipwdia and google eksplorations.
4. This e-book were the trilogi books consist :
BOOK ONE “The Dai Nippon Occupation Korea”
BOOK TWO ” The Korean War”
THE BOOK THREE : THE KOREAN AFTER THE WAR
I. THE KIM DINASTY
II. THE EARLIEST PRESIDEN OF ROK(REPUBLIC OF KOREA)
1. SYNGMAN RHEA
2. PARK CHUNG HEE
Dr Iwan S.
CHAPTER ONE :THE HISTORICAL BASIC
(Grenville.J.A.S,1994 and Korea overseas Information Service,1977)
1.The region where the conflict is between North and South Korea were between the latitudes of 35″N and 40″N , 125″ SE and 130’E a mountainnous, heavily forested penisulla extends soythwards from Mancguria. Its lands border on China and Russia in the North and,across the Straits,with japan in the south.The people call their country “Chosen”,”Land of the morning calm”.
2.In 1943 the Allies (USA,British and China) had promised at the Cairo Conference that a unified, free and independent Korea would be established.
3.On August,8th 1943.Russia entry the war against Japan, an old contender for influence in Korea cameback on the scene.
4.Korean independence reamined a dream in 1945, but that dream at last looked realisable to politically minded Korean in this year with the defeat of Japan. But a period of trusteeship was envisaged, because Korea were not thought to be capable of governing themselves.
5.In August,12th 1945. The REussian were closet and were able to enter Korea from the north,
6. The suddeness ogf japan surrender in August 15th 1945 , left a large Japanese army still in effective occupation . American troops could not be brougt there for another three weeks.
7.Working with Korean communist and nationalist resistance movements, the Soviet, who had promiseed to respect Korean Independence, might well have been able to install a government of a united Korea symphathetic to them before the Americans could get there, even though their ostensible task was merely to disarm the Japanese and occupy the country north of the 38th paralel.
CHAPTER TWO: THE CHRONOLOGIC HISTORIC COLLECTIONS.
a. SEPTEMBER 1945
1. Sept.6th 1945
In this day The Korean People ‘s Republic was proclaimed.
To avoid the a power vacuum in the south,meanwhile, the United States ordered the Japanese military command to maintain authority until US forces arrive, which they did on this day.
1. JUNE,25TH 1950
On the morning of this day, North Korean Communist Soldier, spearheaded by Russian-made tanks, invaded South Korea. The sourth was unprepared-both militrarily and psychology-for such an attack. The ubnted nations immedietely labeled the attack an act of aggresion, and the Unietd Staes and 15 other free nations, including Britain,France,canada and Belgium , ca,me to the Republic of Korea’s defense.
During the three year war,both side suffered untold tragedy in terms of the hundreds ofthousands of both military and cicvilian lives lost,property destroyed and the development OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS RETARDED. After two years of bitter truce n3egotations the conflict enden with the establishedment of a truce line running across the country at about the 39th parallel. An Agreement establsihing that truce libe and a demilitarized buffer zone was signed on July 1963.
PS.THE INSTALL STILL IN PROCESSING !!!!!!!!
The end @copyright Dr iwan S.2010,