iwansuwandy.wordpress.com @copy right Dr Iwan S 2010
THIS IS AN E-BOOK COMPILE BY Dr IWAN S FROM MANY VINTAGE KORE BOOK,SPECIAL FOR COLLECTORS, PLEASE JOIN THE BIDDING MINIMAL STARTING us$5,- FROM NOW NOW UNTIL aUGUST 1ST 2010 VIA COMMENT , IN THE E-BOOK YOU WILL READ INFO AND LOOK UNIQUE COLLECTIONS ILLUSTRATION REALTED TO KOREA FROM ANCIET KOREA,PRKOREA PYONGYANG AND REPUBLIC OF KOREA SEOUL. IF YOU ARE THE WINNER ,THE EDITOR WILL CONTACT YOU AND AFTER THE ADMINISTRATION PROCEDURE OK THE E-BOOK WILL SEND STRAIGTH TO YOU VIA YOUR E-MAIL.
LOOK AT THE SAMPLE INFORMATION FROM THE E-BOOK BELOW, AND IF YOU HAVE THE E-BOOK MORE INFO AND ILLUSTRATION RELATED TO KOREA,THANK YOU FOR JOIN THE BIDDING.
THE PROMOTIONAL SAMPLE OF E-BOOK
THE VINTAGE KOREA BOOK
THE VINTAGE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF KOREA BOOK 1958
COMPILED BY DR IWAN S.
PRIVATE LIM ITED E-BOOK EDITION 100 EXPL.
SPECIAL FOR COLLECTORS
Jakarta 2010 copyright Dr IWAN S.2010.
BLEST WITH BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS AND LIMPID STREAMS,kOREA HAS BEEN KNOWN FROM ANCIENT TIMES AS THE LAND OF MORNING CALM. KOREA IS ALSO KNOWN AS A LAND OF TREASURES.SHE IS RICH IN GOLD ,SILVER AND HAS ABUNDANT.FISH. A DILIGENT AND VALIANT PEOPLE WHO ENJOY A BRILLIANT CULTURE AND A LONG HISTORY OF FIVE THOUSAND YEARS INHABIT THIS LAND.
THESE PEACE-loving people ,however,were subjected to oppression,exploitation,humiliation and contempt for nearly 40 years under the yoke of the japanese colonial rule.
II.THE HISTORY OF DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF KOREA
1. On August,15th.1945 ,the people of Korea were liberated by the heroic Soviet Anrmy who had won vivtory in the Second World War against fascist Hitler Germany,Mussolini Italy and Toyo militaristic Japan. The Korena people cast off the yoke of colonial slaves under the Japanese imperialist and a new era opened before them. Since then the people of Korea holding the fate of trhe country in their own hands,have embarked upon the historic road of attaining complete independence of their fatherland and building happy life for themselve.
2. On August,25th 1948 throughout the country the people’s committees,the true organ of people’s power were established. Particulary,in the northern part where freedom was guaranteed for the people,political enthusiasm and patriotic dev otion of the working masses showed an unpredecedented upsiurge, Historically significant wre the nation-wide elections held throughout the North and South .
On the basis of these elections, the Democratic People’s republic of Korea-our glorius fatherland-was founded on this day.
KIM IL SUNG
‘Since then our nation has enetered a new phase in its national history,and the Korean society has embarked upon a new road of the development.Our country which faded from the map of the world has regained its colour under the new national flag of the Democratic People’s republic of Korea. The Korean people had been completely abandoned as a a people without sovereignity, no one would care for them,even if they fell in the miserable condition of colonial racial discrimination, But from that day on,they,as apeople who have trheir own state ,have taken their place with a great pride in their long history anong the world democratic countries,enjoying economic and cultural interchange with many countries of the world.
The goverment of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea successfully caried out two plan one-year plans for the development on National economy in 1947 and 1948 to multiply the result of the democratic reforms effect by th people’s power in the North after the August 15th liberation, to build a material foundation for the promotion of the country,s peaceful unification, and to improve the living standards of the people.
4. Following the two one-year plans a Two-yeras economic Plan ( 1949-1950) drawn up and successfully carried out thanks to the corrct guidance of tge Government of the Republic and patreiotic enthusiasm and c reative labour zeal of the entire people.
5. In the first half of 1950
III.THE VINTAGE PICTURE DPRKOREA BOOK 1958 ILLUSTRATIONS
1. THE DPRKOREAN LEADER PROFILE
2. THE POST KOREAN WAR RUINS
3. THE REBUILD WAR-DEVASTATED BUILDING AND CITIES.
4.THE DPRKOREA MODERN BUILDING IN 1958
5.THE DPRKOREAN MOST BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE
6. THE DPRKOREA EXPORT PRODUCT IN 1958
7.DPRKOREA WAR POSTER
IV.THE DPRKOREA WAR POSTAL HISTORY
NOTE : the end of promotion ,more info bidding and winner the auction ,the complete e-book will send to you via your e-mail after the administration procedure are finish and complete.
.@COPYRIGHT Dr Iwan S.2010.